Box Gutter & Parapet Wall Waterproofing
Box gutters and roofs ending with a parapet wall are always prone to give you water problems.
It is very important to follow the correct method when waterproofing box gutters and parapet walls.
Our approach with a waterproofing project on a smallholding just outside Pretoria was as follow:
- Remove all previous waterproofing attempts,
- Clean the affected arias, cut away excess sheeting and start again.
- Once the box gutter was accessible and clean, openings were filled with fibre cement and primed with GapSeal.
- The end of the sheeting on the box gutter side was covered with fibre flex membrane to prolong waterproofing on joints and openings.
- Once dried the box gutter section, the first part of the sheeting and parapet walls was covered with NanoSeal waterproofing compound.
- CLIENT Small Holding, Pretoria
- WE DID Waterproof box gutters in an IBR roof sheeting ending with parapet walls
- PARTNERS ECO Seal
- CATEGORY Flashings & Parapet Wall Waterproofing , IBR Roof Sheeting Waterproofing , Waterproofing
- TAGS Box Gutter Waterproofing , IBR Roof-sheeting Waterproofing , NanoSeal , Parapet Waterproofing , Roof sheeting Waterproofing , Waterproofing Pretoria